SENIOR IT SUPPORT ANALYST
HGS is a global BPO service provider with locations across four continents employing 60,000 team members. We are expanding our call centre expertise in Jamaica and invite you to become part of our leadership team. We are seeking experienced and proven candidates for the following:
SENIOR IT SUPPORT ANALYST
The position will be the responsible for leading and providing technical support to business units as well as providing systems and infrastructure support to HGS Jamaica locations.
* Support all business units through the provision of requisite IT services.
* Provide communication on IT matters to local and international clients.
* Provide end user support and end user software/hardware maintenance.
* Assist in setting up and configuring workstations, servers, telephony and various network equipment.
* Monitor and log management of servers and network resources.
* Troubleshoot user accounts and end user assets for issues related to services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Citrix, Call Recording and other data and voice services.
* Lead IT initiatives and provide guidance to junior members of the IT team.
Required Technical Skills & Qualifications
* Tertiary level qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
* Minimum of 2 years corporate IT experience is mandatory.
* General understanding of voice and data networking infrastructure; to include network topologies and transport technologies.
* Basic working knowledge of MS Windows and Cisco networking infrastructure technologies.
* Basic understanding of information technology process management frameworks such as SDLC and ITIL.
* Good understanding of network operating systems in a client-server networking environment
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products; to include configuration of MS Outlook email client.
* Experience in technical reporting and documentation.
* Experience in log maintenance and analysis.
* Experience in monitoring server and networking devices.
* Experience in IT asset management.
* Working knowledge of remote access protocols and technologies such as Citrix, RDS and RDP
* Hands-on experience in data center maintenance – to include environment management and MACs..
Soft Skills Attributes
* Excellent professional communication skills (both verbal and written) required.
* Ability to speak in a public forum with an international audience.
* Ability to deliver superb customer service.
* Ability to work independently while adhering to IT best practices and organizational governance.
* Have a sense of urgency to execute tasks, duties and projects in a timely manner.
* Ability to execute all functions with attention to details and excellent quality delivery.
* Must be flexible and willing to work irregular hours including evenings, weekends and any work schedule required to satisfy client and customer needs in a 24/7 work environment.
ONLY SHORTLISTED PERSONS WILL BE CONTACTED.
Use link to apply https://www.caribbeanjobs.com/SENIOR-IT-SUPPORT-ANALYST-Job-97542.aspx
Please don’t forget to mention you saw this Ad on MrfreeDeals.com to the seller, when calling, visiting or making inquiries about the Ad.